CPD is one of the key components of CEA’s regulatory framework to achieve higher professional standards of the real estate agency industry. Under the Estate Agents (Estate Agency Work) Regulations 2010, every KEO, practising director/partner and salesperson will be required to undertake mandatory continuing professional development (CPD) -
As per CEA for 2014, every agent needs to meet a minimum of 6 CPD hours learning activities, at least 3 CPD hours must be on core subjects.
Starting from 1 October 2013, KEOs and salespersons can refer to a CPD Training Roadmap as an advisory guide when they sign up for core CPD courses.
The CPD Training Roadmap will take effect from the annual 2014 CPD cycle which commenced on 1 October 2013. From 1 October 2013, KEOs and salespersons must meet the following new CPD requirement, in addition to the minimum 6 CPD credit hours per year:
- Attend at least one core CPD course under each of the three categories over three consecutive CPD cycles (3-year period).
Fulfilling CPD hours is also a renewal licensing/registration condition stipulated in the Estate Agents (Licensing and Registration) Regulations 2010. Failure to comply will affect their registration and may lead to removal from the Public Register.
CPD Workshop Topic Workshop Outline Level Classification CPD Credits Date Time Register Online
Property Guru Training View Outline NA NA 2 Non Core CPD Credits 28 November 2013 2pm - 5pm Sign up
HDB Resale Policies & Procedures Affecting Sellers View Outline L1 C2 2 Core CPD Credits 04 December 2013 2pm - 5pm Sign up
Essentials Of Professional Service Manual (PSM) View Outline L1 C3 2 Core CPD Credits 06 December 2013 2pm - 5pm Full
Body Power View Outline NA NA 2 Non Core CPD Credits 10 December 2013 2pm - 4.30pm Sign up
CPD 09 Understanding Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty (ABSD) View Outline L1 C2 2 Core CPD Credits 12 December 2013 2pm - 5pm Sign up
HDB Resale Policies & Procedures Affecting Buyers View Outline L1 C2 2 Core CPD Credits 17 December 2013 2pm - 5pm Sign up
Ethics & Issues in Co-Broking View Outline NA NA 2 Non Core CPD Credits 19 December 2013 7pm - 9.30pm Sign up
450 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh (S) 319394, Level 3, Auditorium, ERA Centre (Former Toa Payoh Entertainment Centre)
Terms and Conditions
- Enrolment for the CPD course will be based on first-come-first serve basis with payment.
- NO reservation is permitted.
- NO last minute registration.
- NO CANCELLATION/ TRANSFERRING/ CHANGING of course are allowed once registration is confirmed.
- NO refund would be made.
- Email confirmation will be send out 1 WORKING DAY BEFORE COURSE DATE. Please provide us with the accurate email address.
- According to CEA’s CPD guidelines:
After a grace period of not more than 15 minutes after the start of the course, participants should not be allowed to attend the course.
There will be no refunds or transfer of classes for late-comers and NO CPD points will be awarded.
- A Certificate of Attendance shall be issued to participants (public) via email only if full attendance requirement of the CORE CPD Course has been met.
- For ERA Associates, NO Certificate of Attendance will be issued; your CPD Hours will be automatically updated.
- The following payment modes are accepted: NETS, VISA, MasterCard, Cheque. NO CASH PAYMENT IS ALLOWED. For cheque payment, please make the cheque payable to: “RIA School of Real Estate“
- If you are not doing Online Registration – Registration and Payment are at 450, Lor 6 Toa Payoh (S) 319394, ERA Centre, Level 3, RIA School.
- RIA reserves the right to change or make any amendments to dates/ venues/ trainers for the course without any prior notice. Full refund will be made in the event of course cancellation by RIA School of Real Estate.
By signing up for our CPD programmes, you have read and understood the above terms and conditions.