Are you updated with the latest service guideline implemented by CEA (Council for Estate Agencies) ?
What are the standards and guidelines a salesperson must follow to ensure render your services are render competently, professionally and ethically?
What are your the responsibilities and duties as a salespersons when carrying out estate agency work in both the sale and leasing of property transactions?
- Educate estate agents and salespersons regulated under the Estate Agents Act (Cap. 95A) of their professional requirements when they conduct of estate agency work in property transactions involving residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- Understand and Follow Professional Guidelines on how to
- Establish a Client-Agent Relationship
- Provide Professional Advice to Clients
- Market and Advertise of Property
- Communicate All Offers and Expressions of Interest
- Complete the Property Transaction