C1:L1 - (C1L1S0009) ESTATE AGENTS ACT AND REGULATIONS
CPD Credit: 2 CORE | S$ 58.00
VENUE: RIA HDB Hub
Estate Agents Act and Regulations
What is the Estate Agents Act and Regulations and how does it affect you?
The Estate Agent Act is vital to all real estate salesperson as it is the regulatory framework for the real estate agency industry. This intensive core curriculum gives real estate salesperson an understanding of the Estate Agents Act and Regulations and allows you to acquire the crucial skills and knowledge to be competent salespersons. Participants will be able to keep abreast of and comply with all applicable laws, practice circulars and guidelines relating to Estate Agents Act and Regulations.
- Understand the background and rationale for the enactment of Estate Agents Act (EAA) 2010 and regulations, and the formation of the Council for Estate Agencies (CEA).
- Understand provisions in EAA that concern salespersons.
- Understand offences and corresponding penalties under EAA and the various Regulations.
- Comply with the Estate Agents (Licensing & Registration) Regulations.
- Comply with the Estate Agents (Estate Agency Work) Regulations.
- Understand the Code of Practice for Estate Agents.
2 CORE CPD HOURS
approved by the CEA for the mandatory CPD Scheme will be awarded for this workshop.