C2:L1 - (C2L1S0543) FUNDAMENTAL KNOWLEDGE OF REAL ESTATE VALUATION
CPD Credit: 2 CORE | S$ 58.00
VENUE: RIA HDB Hub
- Definition of property valuation.
- General valuation concepts and principles.
- Definition of market value and factors affecting value.
- Difference between price and value.
- Purpose of valuation and role of the valuer.
- Valuation for HDB flats and IRAS taxation.
- Valuation process and valuation report.
- Common methods of valuation and their applications.
2 CORE CPD Hours
Approved by the CEA for the mandatory CPD Scheme will be awarded for this workshop