- Understanding and Applying CEA’s Code of Ethics and Professional Client Care.
- General duty to clients and public (include communicating all offers to clients in a timely manner, act in the best interest of clients, updating clients on development and issues pertaining to the transactions)
- Not to bring discredit or disrepute to real estate industry
- Duty in respect of agreements
- Duty in respect of advertisements (including outdoor advertising). Cross-refer to practice guidelines on ethical advertising and be conversant with the required information to include, such as salesperson’s name or business name as stated in the public register
- Recommending professional advice to clients where appropriate
- Duty to avoid conflict of interests
- Safeguarding confidential information
- Significant court prosecution and disciplinary cases related to Code of Ethics and Professional Client Care.